Old bathrooms cause dullness. Take your time to update your outdated bathroom and add aesthetic appeal to it. Purchasing some new bathroom rugs can be a fast and cheap way to bring a difference in the environment of your bathroom. First take out some time to study your family members’ habits and your lifestyle to find out which and how many rugs you will need to get for your bathroom.
Options to Choose from
Rugs are placed at different points of your bathroom. You have one next to your bath tub. This should be anti-slip from beneath and absorbent from above. Easy to clean, these rugs are very practical and are a need of every bathroom. The variety is big. You can even find one made of bamboo and viscose. Another rug is placed in front of the sink. Its purpose is to provide you comfort while you brush your teeth or apply make-up. The latest trends are offering microfiber memory rugs that are built with foam and provide extra comfort. You can choose any rug that suits your lifestyle but there are a few things that you need to keep in mind before choosing rugs:
1. Take the measurement of your bathroom as the bathrooms differ greatly in their sizes. Measure the empty place in front of your shower/bath tub and sink to buy a fitting size rug.
2. Who is using a bathroom? If these are kids then your rug choice is different as they may need to be replaced quite often. If grown up are using it then you need to choose entirely different rugs like non-slip and for kids choose some durable and inexpensive rugs. Evaluate your family needs accurately and then go for a rug selection.
3. It is always good that you have a look at newly renovated bathrooms either in real life or in online images. This gives you some ideas that never hit your mind. Variety and material is wide. Once you have a clear idea of many designs you can make your pick more precisely.
4. Search for the customer reviews about different sorts of rugs. What the users have experienced? They have shared their knowledge through internet, make a good use of this knowledge and do not repeat others mistakes. You can know a lot about brands and prices of different sorts of rugs.
5. Choose vibrant colors to compliment your bathroom especially the kids’ bathroom. Only the colorful rugs or the rugs with funny images would suit kids’ bathroom. There are interesting image for elders’ bathroom as well but be careful while you choose them as they should not contradict the whole environment and a decoration theme already prevailing in the bathroom.